Xiaomi Redmi Pad 2 SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICE IN KENYA
Xiaomi Redmi Pad 2 is an upcoming Android tablet from Xiaomi. It is expected to be a successor to the Redmi Pad, which was released in October 2022.
The Redmi Pad 2 is rumored to be powered by a Snapdragon 680 SoC, paired with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage. It is also expected to have a 10.95-inch IPS LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
For cameras, the Redmi Pad 2 is rumored to have an 8MP main camera on the back and a 5MP front-facing camera. It is also expected to have an 8,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
The Redmi Pad 2 is expected to run Android 13 out of the box. It is also expected to be released in Q3 2023.
Rumored specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi Pad 2:
|RAM||Up to 6GB|
|Storage||Up to 128GB|
|Display||10.95-inch IPS LCD|
|Cameras||8MP main, 5MP front|
|Charging||18W fast charging|
|Release date||Q3 2023|
Frequently Asked Questions of the Redmi Pad 2
- Q: When will the Pad 2 be available in Kenya? A: The Redmi Pad is expected to be available in Kenya in Q3 2023.
- Q: What is the price of the Pad 2 in Kenya? A: The price of the Redmi Pad in Kenya is expected to start at KES 22,000.
- Q: What are the key features of the Pad 2? A: The key features of the Redmi Pad include:
- A powerful Snapdragon 680 SoC
- Up to 6GB of RAM
- A large 10.95-inch IPS LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate
- A dual-camera system with an 8MP main camera and a 5MP front-facing camera
- A long-lasting 8,000mAh battery
- Android 13 out of the box
- A sleek and stylish design
- Q: What are the benefits of buying the Pad 2 in Kenya?A: The benefits of buying the Pad 2 in Kenya include:
- The Pad 2 is a powerful and versatile tablet that is perfect for work and play.
- The Pad 2 is available at a very affordable price.
- The Pad 2 is backed by Xiaomi’s excellent customer support.
- Q: Where can I buy the Pad 2 in Kenya?A: The Pad 2 will be available for purchase from authorized Xiaomi retailers in Kenya.
view related Tablets