Xiaomi 13 Ultra Features and Price in Kenya.
The Xiaomi 13 Ultra comes with 6.73-inch AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor. Specs also include 5000mAh battery with 90W charging speed and Quad camera setup on the back. Price in Kenya at Humtech is Ksh.165,000.
Xiaomi 13 Ultra Specifications
|Release Date||2023, April|
|Dimensions||163.2 x 74.6 x 9.1 mm (6.43 x 2.94 x 0.36 in)|
|Weight||227 g (8.01 oz)|
|Colors||Black, Olive Green, White|
|Body Material||Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), eco leather back, aluminum frame|
|SIMs||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Water & Dust||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 min)|
|Type||LTPO3 AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 1300 nits (HBM), 2600 nits (peak)|
|Resolutions||1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio|
|PPI||522 ppi density|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass Victus|
|2G||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
|3G||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
|4G||1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 26, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42|
|5G||1, 3, 5, 8, 28, 38, 40, 41, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA|
|Speed||HSPA, LTE-A, 5G|
|Rear Quad||50.3 MP, f/1.9 or f/4.0, 23mm (wide), 1.0″-type, 1.6µm, multi-directional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
50 MP, f/3.0, 120mm (periscope telephoto), 1/2.51″, Dual-Pixel PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
50 MP, f/1.8, 75mm (telephoto), 1/2.51″, Dual-Pixel PDAF, OIS, 3.2x optical zoom
50 MP, f/1.8, 12mm, 122? (ultrawide), 1/2.51″, Dual-Pixel PDAF
TOF 3D, (depth)
|Features||Leica lenses, Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama, 67mm filter ring holder (optional)|
|Videos||[email protected], [email protected]/30/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240/480/960/1920fps, gyro-EIS, Dolby Vision HDR 10-bit rec. ([email protected], 1080p)|
|Front||32 MP, f/2.0, 22mm (wide), 0.7µm
|OS||Android 13, MIUI 14|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8550-AB Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Cortex-X3 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A715 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)|
|RAM||12GB / 16GB|
|Storage||256GB / 512GB / 1TB|
|Charging||90W wired, PD3.0, QC4, 100% in 35 min (advertised)
50W wireless, 100% in 49 min (advertised)
10W reverse wireless
|Sound||Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
3.5mm Jack No
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, compass, color spectrum, barometer
Virtual proximity sensing
|Bluetooth||5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive|
|GPS||GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (L1), BDS (B1I+B1c+B2a), GALILEO (E1+E5a), QZSS (L1+L5), NavIC (L5)|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.2, DisplayPort, OTG|
|Wi Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct|
Frequently asked Questions on the Xiaomi 13 Ultra.
- What is the Xiaomi 13 Ultra? A flagship smartphone from Xiaomi that boasts top-of-the-line features such as a large AMOLED display, a powerful processor, and a high-quality camera system.
- Where can I buy the Xiaomi 13 Ultra? You can purchase the Xiaomi 13 Ultra from authorized Xiaomi retailers such as HumTech Kenya, both in-store and online.
- What are the specifications of the Xiaomi 13 Ultra? It features a large 6.73-inch AMOLED display, a Qualcomm SM8550-AB Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 , up to 16GB of RAM, up to 1TB of internal storage, and a Quad-camera system with advanced video recording capabilities.
- What makes the Xiaomi 13 Ultra stand out from other smartphones? The phone stands out from other smartphones due to its premium features such as its large LTPO AMOLED display, powerful processor, and advanced camera system.
- Is the Mi 13 Ultra compatible with 5G networks? Yes, it is compatible with 5G networks, providing lightning-fast download and upload speeds.
- How long does the battery of the Xiaomi 13 Ultra last? It features a large 5000mAh non-removable battery that can last all day on a single charge.
- What are the color options for the Xiaomi 13 Ultra? It comes in various color options: Black, Olive Green, White, Orange, Yellow, Blue.