iPad Pro 11 (2020) 256GB specs and price in Kenya
iPad Pro 11 (2020) has a 11.0-inch touchscreen display. iPad Pro 11 (2020) has 6GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage. iPad Pro 11 (2020) has a 12MP + 10MP + TOF 3D LiDAR scanner Triple Rear Camera and a 7MP Front camera for selfies. iPad Pro 11 (2020) runs iPadOS 14 and has a mAh Battery.
iPad Pro 11(2020) has an A12Z Bionic chip that is faster and as powerful as some Windows PC. iPad Pro 11 (2020) chip comes with a combined 8 core CPU with a powerful Neural Engine which enables next-gen apps for powerful performance like never before. iPad Pro 11 (2020) A12Z Bionic Chip comes with an 8 core inbuilt graphic chip to help in processing. iPad Pro 11 (2020) is meant to handle designing 3D Models or 4K video editing so that you have a personal portable computer in your hands.
A Retina Display.
iPad Pro 11 (2020) has a 11.0″ inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina Retina Display. With P3 wide color support you experience photos and videos in vivid true-to-life like details. With ProMotion technology, the displays Refresh Rate is automatically adjusted up to 120 Hz for quick responsiveness and smooth scrolling. With True Toning, anti-reflective coating and high brightness, you can use iPad Pro 11 (2020) anywhere even in direct sunlight.
iPad Pro 11 (2020) has a 12MP(wide) + 10MP(ultrawide) + TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth) triple camera.
The 12MP (wide) camera takes stunning videos that are captivating and good to look at. You can also take 4K videos using the iPad.
The 10MP (ultrawide) camera you can zoom out two times to capture a wide view letting you take photos that have more things in it.
Better Audio and Mic.
iPad Pro 11 (2020) has 5 studio-quality mics microphones that capture clean audio, the quietest details and delivering an immersive sound experience. iPad Pro 11 (2020) has 4 speaker audio that automatically adjusts to any situation no matter how you’re holding it.
iPad Pro 11 (2020) LiDAR scanner lets you measure the distance of surrounding objects up to 5 meters away. The scanner operates at a photon level at nano-second speeds that will work indoors and outdoors. A new Depth framework in iPadOS combines data from the cameras and motion sensors with the help of a computer vision algorithms for a more detailed scene.
- 11.0″ inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1668 x 2388 pixels (~265 ppi density)
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Wide color gamut
- 600 nits typ. brightness (advertised)
- Dimensions: 247.6 x 178.5 x 5.9 mm (9.75 x 7.03 x 0.23 in)
- Weight: 473 g (LTE) (1.04 lb)
- Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- Stylus support (Bluetooth integration; magnetic)
- Nano-SIM, eSIM
- Operating system: iPadOS 14
- Chipset: Apple A12Z Bionic
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.5 GHz Vortex + 4×1.6 GHz Tempest)
- GPU: Apple GPU (8-core graphics)
- 6GB RAM
- 256GB ROM
- Rear camera Triple: 12 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/3″, 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF + 10 MP, f/2.4, 11mm (ultrawide) + TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- Camera features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Front camera 7 MP, f/2.2; Face detection, HDR, panorama, 1080p@30/60fps
- Video 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- No 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; magnetic connector
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Non-removable Li-Po battery (28.65 Wh)
- Power Bank/Reverse charging
- Fast charging 18W