Oppo A12 specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.22″ inch IPS LCD touchscreen|
|Processor||2.35GHz Octa-core Mediatek Helio P35|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie), ColorOS 6.1|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 256GB (dedicated slot)|
|microUSB||2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4230 mAh|
Oppo A12 review and unboxing videos:
Oppo A12 detailed description
OPPO A12 has a 6.22-inch touchscreen display. A 2.35GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio P35 processor runs OPPO A12. OPPO A12 has a 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage expandable to 256GB using a microSD card. OPPO A12 has a 13MP + 2MP Dual Rear Camera and a 5MP Front camera for selfies. OPPO A12 runs Android 9.0 (Pie) and has a 4230 mAh Battery. Buy OPPO A12 smartphone at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
OPPO A12 replaces OPPO A5s with better specs and at affordable price.
6.22″ inch Waterdrop Display.
Oppo A12 has a 6.22″ inch display with a water-drop notch. The display offers an immersive cinematic view that will have you glued to your smartphone. To prevent eye strain and damage to your eyes, Oppo A12 comes with Blue Light Shield that filters out harmful blue light that damages the eye.
Oppo A12 has a Mediatek Helio P35 chipset that clocks at 2.35GHz. The processor is made to handle anything. Apps will work without lagging and you get smooth gaming experience. When multitasking, you don’t have to worry about opening multiple apps since the phone will not stop functioning.
Oppo A12 has a 3GB RAM that assists the processor in carrying out operations. The RAM is big enough to handle whatever you are running on Oppo A12. With 32GB of internal storage, you have enough space to store all your content without the need of deleting to create space for more. In case the storage is not enough, you have an option to increase the storage up to 256GB using a memory card.
Dual Main Camera.
Oppo A12 has a 13MP + 2MP Dual camera at the back.
The main 13MP camera takes clear bright pictures that stand out. The 2MP depth camera takes very good Bokeh photos (blurs the background around the subject) that make you stand-out.
With AI beautification, your gender, age, and skin tone are identified. With slight adjustments, your photo is taken from good to stunning.
With Dazzle Color Mode, colors are made to pop for a natural-looking photo.
Oppo A12 has a 4230mAh battery. The battery will last the whole day on a single charge even if you are a heavy user. Now you don’t have to worry about your power running out.
If you like listening to music, Oppo A12 comes with Dirac. Dirac automatically switches between sound modes giving you the best sound for whatever you’re listening to. Whether listening to music, watching a movie, or gaming, Dirac while ensure you get the optime sound for the occasion.
- 6.22″ inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 450 nits typ. brightness
- Dimensions: 155.9 x 75.5 x 8.3 mm (6.14 x 2.97 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 165 g (5.82 oz)
- Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6.1
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear camera Dual: 13 MP, f/2.2, 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, PDAF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera 5 MP, f/2.0, 1/5″, 1.12µm; HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM radio
- microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 4230 mAh battery